Parc Fermé Club package
This is our more traditional package for the Belgian Grand Prix. With superb hotel in the border town of Maastricht, we will transfer you to the circuit on Saturday and Sunday.
Your host, for Sunday's hospitality, is TV presenter and racing driver Tiff Needell who will provide a great insight into the race, F1 politics and more during a post-race dinner before you transfer back to the hotel.
Your race views are from the very best seats on the circuit overlooking the infamous first corner chicane at La Source with hospitality just a few minutes walk away. We include breakfast on arrival with a deli lunch together with after race drinks and dinner, all hosted by our guest celebrity and featuring a race review from our F1 pundit. A great way to relax and unwind after the race whilst also avoiding the infamous Spa post race traffic.
- Personal welcome on arrival and chauffeured executive vehicle to and from airport
- Three nights stay in a double room at our contemporary 4* boutique hotel, Maastricht, or the very funky sister 3* property 'just around the corner'.
- Saturday reserved covered Grandstand seat with view over La Source (no hospitality)
- Saturday evening drinks and informal dinner hosted by Tiff Needell
- Hosted transfers to and from circuit
- Sunday breakfast pastries, coffee and glass of Champagne on arrival with a deli picnic lunch
- Sunday post race drinks
- Sunday post race dinner including wines, beers and coffee
- Sunday review of the race from celebrity guest and F1 pundit
- Sunday reserved covered Grandstand seat with view over La Source
- Hosting team on-site throughout the weekend
Price, per person:
4* hotel £3255 (double rooms only)
3* hotel £3085 (double or twin rooms)
Based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room. Single rooms available subject to supplement to room costs. Contact us for details.