Gold package - 3-night's Liege Hotel
Another great value package that provides an introduction to the Belgian Grand Prix. We include 3-nights 4* hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis in the historic city of Liege. Our hotel is located a 10-minute walk from the centre and just 40-minutes drive from the circuit. With superb en-suite rooms, multiple restaurants, swimming pool, gym and a health spa (including jacuzzi, sauna & steam room) it’s a perfect place for your motorsport weekend break and your circuit transfers are included each day.
This long weekend package includes the following:-
- Eurostar return train travel from London St Pancras to Brussels with onward transfer to our selected hotel (outbound on Friday 27 August 2021%>, returning Monday 30 August 2021%> - times to be confirmed)
- Official Belgian Grand Prix Grandstand tickets for 2 days (Sat/Sun) - see below
- 3 nights' Bed & Breakfast accommodation in our 4* hotel, in a standard bedroom
- Official programme per booking
- Complimentary circuit transfers on both Saturday & Sunday
- Our team personnel available for the duration of your trip
- Concierge service for dinner and evening entertainment arrangements
All our prices include VAT. Prices shown are based on 2 people sharing a twin or double bedroom.
Price, per person:
- 'Silver 2' Grandstand (between La Source and Eau Rouge, uncovered) SOLD OUT
- 'Gold' Grandstand (Eau Rouge, covered) @ £1199
Single supplement (single occupancy of a double room): £400
If you wish to drive to the hotel, then please deduct £75 per person from the package price.
Buy now, pay over 4 instalments - contact us for full details