Parc Ferme Club package%>
This is our more traditional package for the Belgian Grand Prix. With superb hotel in the border town of Maastricht, we will transfer you to the circuit on Saturday and Sunday.
Your host, for Sunday's hospitality, is TV presenter and racing driver Tiff Needell who will provide a great insight into the race, F1 politics and more during a post-race dinner before you transfer back to the hotel.
Your race views are from the very best seats on the circuit overlooking the infamous first corner chicane at La Source with hospitality just a few minutes walk away. We include breakfast on arrival with a deli lunch together with after race drinks and dinner, all hosted by our guest celebrity and featuring a race review from our F1 pundit. A great way to relax and unwind after the race whilst also avoiding the infamous Spa post race traffic.
- Personal welcome on arrival and chauffeured executive vehicle to and from airport
- Welcome drinks and informal dinner
- Three nights stay in a double room at our contemporary 4* boutique hotel, Maastricht
- Hosted transfers to and from circuit
- Sunday breakfast pastries, coffee and glass of Champagne on arrival with a deli picnic lunch
- Sunday post race drinks
- Sunday post race 3 course dinner including wines, beers and coffee
- Sunday review of the race from celebrity guest and F1 pundit
- Sunday race pack (1 per 2 guests): including: Souvenir F1 programme, high quality binoculars,
- Sunday reserved covered Grandstand seat with view over La Source
- Hosting team on-site throughout the weekend
- Saturday reserved covered Grandstand seat with view over La Source (no hospitality)
Price, per person: £CALL
Based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room. Single rooms available, at £360 per room extra (3 nights @ £120 per night)